This week's topic is 5 things I love...I could go on and on and on and make a really long list....these days I have been trying to be a bit more positive, and be more grateful for things!
1. Chloe. I mean, is this really any surprise? She's basically all I ever instagram about, really...
2. My running team/Oiselle. Again, this is all over the blog, my Facebook and my Instagram. I have really appreciated my team alot this summer and early fall in keeping me busy with races and get-togethers while Blake has been gone. I know myself, I have a tendency to very much be homebody...and then get pouty if left alone for TOO long. So I have really grown to love getting to know and hang out these girls!!
3. Snail mail. Really...why don't we send more snail mail?? Isn't it the best?
4. My pjs/bed. I love being all cozied up. Sitting on my couch in my pjs or curled up in the bed. LOVE it. PS- Blake and I were just discussing this weekend the importance of a GOOD mattress. Spend the money people. We got a Tempur-pedic a few years ago and it has been worth every penny.
5. Being "home." By "home," I mean, my parents house in suburban Atlanta. I only lived in their current house maybe about 2 or 3 years off and on...so "home" is more about being around family and the "things" you grew up with and whatnot. I can nap way better at my mama and daddy's house than anywhere else, without a doubt.
This weekend is MCM weekend!! Good luck to all my friends and teammates running! I'll be running the 10k and then heading out to Mile 22 for some cheering! Can't wait to see you all on the course!!
As always, thanks to Mar, Courtney and Cynthia for hosting the link up, which is celebrating its 2nd birthday today!! Keep it up, ladies!! We love it!